I’ve been rockin’ the air waves on 95.5 GLO since 1995. Holy cow that’s a long time! But still thoroughly enjoying it and having tons of fun every single day hanging out with you!
Join me Weekdays from Noon – 3pm. We’ll kick things off each day with the “Noon Workday Blocks of Classic Rock” and continue rockin’ your favorites all day long!
- Some Of My Favorite TV Shows: Deadliest Catch, Alaskan Bush People, Sons of Winter, Dancing with the Stars, Alf, Mash, Roseanne, WKRP, News Radio, & Full House (Yes, I said Full House. Come on, I know you like it too!)
- Some Food Favorites: Beef Tacos,, Chicken Tacos, Taco Salad, Burritos, Enchiladas, Chips & Salsa, Chips & Queso, Re-fried Beans, Rice, Hot Sauce, Red Sauce, Olives, Lettuce, what am I forgetting??
- I know what the effective isotropic radiated power of a repeater station with 200 watts transmitter power output, 2-dB feed line loss, 2.8-dB duplexer loss, 1.2-dB circulator loss and 7-dBi antenna gain is.
- When it’s winter, I long for summer. When it’s summer, I long for winter.
- I love being on the water.
- I once got stranded with a friend in a boat at 3am on the Illinois River. Don’t ask! 🙂
The 31st annual Peoria Blues & Heritage Music Festival is coming to Peoria’s riverfront!MORE
Zeppelin’s debut album, Led Zeppelin, turns 50 years old on January 12th and 95-5 GLO is celebrating!MORE