I’ve been rockin’ the air waves on 95.5 GLO since 1995. Holy cow that’s a long time! But still thoroughly enjoying it and having tons of fun every single day hanging out with you!
Join me Weekdays from Noon – 3pm. We’ll kick things off each day with the “Noon Workday Blocks of Classic Rock” and continue rockin’ your favorites all day long!
- Some Of My Favorite TV Shows: Deadliest Catch, Alaskan Bush People, Sons of Winter, Dancing with the Stars, Alf, Mash, Roseanne, WKRP, News Radio, & Full House (Yes, I said Full House. Come on, I know you like it too!)
- Some Food Favorites: Beef Tacos,, Chicken Tacos, Taco Salad, Burritos, Enchiladas, Chips & Salsa, Chips & Queso, Re-fried Beans, Rice, Hot Sauce, Red Sauce, Olives, Lettuce, what am I forgetting??
- I know what the effective isotropic radiated power of a repeater station with 200 watts transmitter power output, 2-dB feed line loss, 2.8-dB duplexer loss, 1.2-dB circulator loss and 7-dBi antenna gain is.
- When it’s winter, I long for summer. When it’s summer, I long for winter.
- I love being on the water.
- I once got stranded with a friend in a boat at 3am on the Illinois River. Don’t ask! 🙂
William Shatner is at it again. More dramatic Christmas goodies from the former Enterprise captain……MORE
Congrats to our Ultimate Football Man Cave winner at Mickie’s Pizza!MORE
Don’t miss the next GLO ‘Bike Night’ this time at Catalpa Grove just outside Toulon!MORE