(pic courtesy of Flickr)
Halloween is less than a week away! Parents, here are some safety reminders before your little goblins head out to stuff their bags with goodies that night.
1) Dress your children in bright clothes
2) Make sure the costume mask does not block the child’s vision.
3) Go out early and stay in groups.
4) Chaperone all of the young children.
5) Warn your children not to run into the street from between parked cars.
6) Tell your children to stay on well lighted streets in your neighborhood.
7) Give all of your treaters a flashlight to carry.
8) Stay on the sidewalks or walk facing the traffic.
9) Be sure and check the treats your children bring home.
And be sure the kids know what candy you like so your bag of goodies gets filled, too! :-)